Are there any waiting lines?
Why Lithuania, as a pretty new player in the World market of medical tourism, is reliable, comfortable and worth to be chosen as a medical tourism destination?
Should I consult my doctor before?
Why is the price of medical services much lower in Lithuania?
How much is it possible to save while choosing medical services in Lithuania?
When the payment should be done?
How much is the first on-line consultation?
What about experiencing language problems?
There are no waiting lines for infertility treatment in Nordfertility clinic. Surgery can be performed at a time which is convenient for you.
- Lithuania is very flexible in order to penetrate into the market
- Lithuania offers many different places for health recovery, sightseeing and activities
- Lithuania is easy to reach – 3 international airports, small country, you can drive accross the whole country just in a few hours.
- Lithuanian climate and geographical location is not troublesome – it is a save, clean and an up-to-date young Christian country located in the middle of Europe. Lithuania is a member of European Union and NATO.
- Lithuania has world class surgeons as well as clinics, and the prices for the same medical treatments are 3 or more times lower than in western countries
It is encouraged to consult your personal physician before you leave for treatment. Most doctors know the main concept of medical travel so their advice and critical sum up of your personal case will surely make the situation clearer.
Firstly, it is because of cheaper labour force in Lithuania as hourly wage in Lithuania is usually much lower than it would be in Scandinavian countries, Great Britain, Germany, etc. Secondly, the professional liability insurance is much cheaper here in Lithuania thus healthcare does not have to pay so much for insurance companies as it is usual in well developed countries.
According to statistical data of Lithuanian Private Health Care Association, prices here in Lithuania are from 3 to 10 times lower than in Western countries. Your savings depend on the amount of procedures you plan to have there. However, even including your plane tickets and accommodation in Lithuania you may save a substantial amount of money.
You do not have to pay anything until you meet your doctor personally. During your first visit in the clinic, you and the doctor both decide on the procedures you need, the terms of payment, and set the total costs according to your case.
It is absolutely free of charge. The only thing you have to do is to contact us and describe your case. We may only ask for some additional information so that the doctor could analyze your case as clear as it is possible and confirm you are an appropriate candidate for infertility treatment.
Our surgeon speaks fluent English. Medical staff is used to foreign patients. Studying and taking courses abroad gave them the skills to communicate with people in foreign languages.